5.18.2014

April Favourites!!


So it's a little late to be posting an April favourites, but oh well, I do what I want haha.  I found it extremely easy to pick out my favourites as these were clear winners, I definitely reached for them the most during April. So here are my fav beauty & non-beauty items:

BEAUTY
Dior Addict Lip Glow - $35

This will be forever my favourite lip balm. So the price is a little steep for a lip balm, but it's well worth it, it really does create the perfect pink shade for your lips and it greatly moisturizing as well.

Nars Blush/Bronzer Duo - Angelika/Laguna - $50
So I got this awhile ago and I have to say I was a little hesitant at first about using a blush and bronzer with so much glitter, but it actually looks really gorgeous, especially for spring. 

Marc Jacobs - Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight - $89
If you know me, you know I have a slight obsession with all things Marc Jacobs, this is my fourth Marc Jacobs perfume and maybe even my favourite. It has notes of blood orange, pink peppers, white tea, tiare tahiti, violet, raspberry, apricot skin, musk, and amber. It's definitely one to have in your collection.

 

ACCESSORIES

Kate Spade Coin Purse - $24
I bought this a couple of months ago from a local Winners on sale for only $24, it was definitely one of my greatest shopping finds thus far. It is extremely handy, I usually throw some change, my debit card and some lip balm in there and I'm ready to go. Unfortunately I don't know the name of it or if you can buy it anymore but I've linked some Kate Spade coin purses above.

Old Navy - Large Coral Studs - $6
I pretty much love any earrings that are over sized and studs. These are very similar to Kate Spade and Coach studs but without the hefty price tag.
Ray Ban Polarized Original Wayfarer Classics - $325
So, my Ray Bans are a little on the more expensive side since they are polarized with prescriptions lenses in them. They are definitely my favourite pair of sunnies that I have.



MUSIC

Childish Gambino - Pink Toes
Coldplay - Magic
Cold War Kids - Jailbirds
Phantom Planet - California ( a little O.C. throwback)
Calvin Harris - Summer


TV SHOWS

The O.C.
- This was my absolutely favourite tv show in high school, I was obsessed, so I felt like it was time for a nice marathon, I'm currently halfway through season 2!

The Good Wife - OMG that plot twist, I still can't believe they killed off one of the leads in the show, WHAT? I definitely ugly sobbed when it aired. 

Crisis - There is nothing better than an insanely dramatic tv show, there are many post twists and turns in this show and I'm a sucker for drama.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment