5.18.2014

It's that time again...




Time to wash your brushes. Washing your brushes is really important because they hold tiny germs that you wouldn't want to put onto your faces. Using brushes that aren't regularly cleaned can cause major breakouts (not fun!). I usually clean my used brushes bi-weekly and use my e.l.f anti-bacterial daily brush cleaner spray after every use.

To clean my brushes I use the e.l.f Brush Shampoo with some warm water then lay them flat on a towel and leave them to air dry overnight. The shampoo is really great because it's affordable and doesn't have an unpleasant smell.  When they are done drying I separate them into my regularly used ones and the others and place them in my adorable Skurar pots from Ikea.

Top row of the brushes are all Real Techniques.
Middle row are e.l.f studio brushes, coastal scents, and eco tools.
Bottom row are Quo brushes (metallic pink & navy,) a Nars mini bamboo brush, and some randoms.



No comments:

Post a Comment