8.01.2014

My Can't Stop/ Won't Stop Beauty Product Purchase!!



Woah, that is a mouthful! So, if any of you are like me then you probably have a beauty product that you literally can't and won't stop buying. For me, it's blush, oh my lord, I can't even begin to explain my perpetual love for blush. Whenever I go shopping for makeup I pretty much always gravitate towards all the blush sections in the store before I even think about looking at any other product, it's a serious problem!!

What's your can't stop/won't stop beauty product purchase?

 


*all photography is mine unless otherwise stated

1 comment:

  1. I was nominated for Liebster award, and had to nominate 11 other bloggers, I selected you!
    Please follow the link for the rules and your questions :) x

    http://emmaaclarkexo.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete