8.28.2014

My Sweater Weather Wishlist!!


Oh yeah, fall is upon us and I am beyond excited!! So naturally, I've put together a few of my absolute fall wants and needs, including everything from makeup to coffee!!

So first we have this amazing fragrance by Chloe that I've been wanting for quite some time. It's definitely not the stereotypical fall fragrance but I think it's fairly versatile and can work in any season!! To put it plainly, it smells like apples and honey and I absolutely love it!!
Toques are an absolute necessity living in Canada since it can get quite chilly during Autumn. I really like that this one is two toned and army green is one of my favourite colours for fall and it pairs with my burgundy coloured hair!!
 If you can't tell, I love Roots. They have some of the most comfortable and cozy sweaters you'll ever find. Granted, their prices are a bit steep, but quality wise, you absolutely get what you pay for!! If you're still not sold on paying over $70 on a hoodie, Roots always has 30% off sales, which usually brings the sweaters to around $55 depending on the price!!!

I've never been a huge plaid person but I'm really into it this year, I've already bought a couple flannels and a scarf. It just screams fall to me, and it's so cozy and warm, which like I said, is much needed in Canada's cold fall weather!!

Yes, I did include coffee in my wishlist, I am that serious about my caffeine!! PSL are my favourite lattes, they just make everything feel right in the world. There is some controversy about the ingredients in the drinks, but hopefully Starbucks will sort that out soon!!

So, other than the fact that these headphone are insanely gorgeous, they are also really great for those who bus or travel a lot and want to drown out the noises around them. I don't bus much anymore, but I mean look at them, who wouldn't want them!! They are so unique and fashionable and rose gold is my favourite!!!

My go to fall shadows are mostly neutrals, which i why I really love this palette. It's got pearls and mattes in browns, pinks and taupes, it just has the perfect combo of fall eyeshadows. 

I've never actually tried a brown eyeliner, but I've been seeing this Mac kohl eyeliner everywhere and it looks gorgeous. I always feel like black eyeliners are too harsh and a brown eyeliner would be a softer, less harsh alternative!!

Oh my god, if you know me at all, you know that my love for Bath & Body Works is undying!! But really, Bath and Body Works candles are my holy grail candles. Their fall & pumpkin scents are my favourite out of all of their candles, so naturally, I want them all!!


So there you have it, all the things that I covet for Autumn!! Since I started writing this post I actually bought a couple of these products and they'll be included in collective fall haul, so be excited for that :)!!





1 comment:

  1. Great choices. I hope that you'll get everything on your wishlist. :o)
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete